A woman's journey through life takes her through various stages including adolescence, childbearing years, midlife and senior adulthood. At St. Bernards, we are committed to providing women with the means to stay healthy throughout all of them. To this end we have created a unique series of women's services to meet the ever-changing needs of the female patient. Through an always growing number of programs, we offer long-term wellness solutions which include educational, diagnostic and ongoing patient care services.
- Labor, delivery and postpartum care occurs in the same room
- Joint mother/baby care: A nurse provides care to the family, improving education and continuity.
- Infant Security Systems
- Level II Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit
- Surgical Suite enables staff to perform an emergency C-section
- Extensively trained obstetrics team
- Prenatal Childbirth Class Series
- Weekend Marathon Childbirth Class
- Sibling Class
- Boutique for Breastfeeding Moms
- Prenatal Breastfeeding Class
- Breastfeeding and Back to Work Class
- St. Bernards joins other leading hospitals and affiliated physicians nationwide in Women's HeartAdvantage™, a program to battle heart disease, the leading cause of death in women.
- Program is designed to increase awareness of heart disease in women through education and preventive screenings.