Patient Education Rehabilitation
- This department provides educational and rehabilitative services to a multitude of patient populations.
- The department offers inpatient and outpatient services to cardiac, pulmonary, neurologically impaired, diabetic, oncology and ostomy patients.
Specific educational and progressive rehabilitation programs include:
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Inpatient/Outpatient Diabetic Program
- Inpatient/Outpatient Ostomy and Skin Care Management
- Oncology Education Program
- Support groups sponsored by Patient Education/Cardiac Rehab include:
- Heart Club
- Adult Diabetic Support Group
- Juvenile Diabetic Support Group
- United Ostomy Association
- Cancer Support Group
- A variety of workshops, seminars and special programs are also provided to meet community education needs.